Nail box


I love painting my nails and experimenting with different colours, styles and tools. I never feel like myself if my nails are just left and I love sitting in front of the telly on an evening giving my nails a little pamper and a fresh coat of polish. 

I have a little collection of nail varnishes but its not something  I pick up as regular as makeup as I don't always have time to take in all the different brands and colours. Nail box are an online company that fill boxes every month with five different products, there is always three or four nail polishes and one or two nail treatments or tools. This is perfect for trying out new brands, shades and experimenting with all the nail tools. You can create so many different nail art designs using tools and create endless designs with the different shades. 

Nail box ensure they never send you the same nail polish twice so you will be sure to always receive something new! There are four different types of subscriptions, a monthly subscription, a quarterly subscription, six monthly subscription or a annual basis subscription. The boxes are always dispatched around the same time every month which is usually around the 21st. 

This months box is all about getting your nails ready for summer! The box includes 3 full size nail varnishes a nail tool and a nail treatment. It includes colours to create the perfect beach scene, nails inc for the sea, true Brit for the sandy beach, Angelica for the fluffy white clouds and the nail berry nail balm for the scent of freshly cracked coconuts. This box is perfect for up coming holidays and beach days! 

You can sign up to Nail box Here and pick the plan that suits you! No plan is more than £15 a month so for all those products it is a bargain! 

To get an idea of some other products you can receive inside your box you have a look at some of the previous boxes Here

Let me know if you sign up and be sure to tag me in your pictures on your social media of your nail creations! 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 






No comments