Lush haul | Autumn and Halloween collection

I love baths all year round but when Autumn comes around there's nothing better than having a hot bubble bath on a cold evening. Lush bring out some of my favourite products this time of year and with Halloween being my birthday I like to get all festive and pick up the Halloween products. 
Monsters ball | £4.25 
Is it possible for a bath bomb to be cute? I think so when it comes to this little guy and his one eye. This is new to lush's Halloween collection this year, he smells of lime and will definitely be a treat in my bath. 
Pumpkin | £3.95
Another new addition is pumpkin, he has a caved face and a smell you will want to last forever. This is one of my favourite scents as it has cinnamon and vanilla in it making a gorgeous sweet smell of baking! 
Lord of Misrule | £3.95 
This is more of a Christmas bath bomb that bursts out a red wine colour when spinning in the bath and let's out a little pop with the pooping candy hiding inside 
Autumn leaf | £3.75
I was most excited to pick up this bath bomb, I love Autumn leaves, the crunch and their colour so I couldn't wait to get this one in my bath. It is light coloured with pinks, greens and yellows and then let's out all the Autumn leaf colours when dropped in the bath! 
Boo! | £3.50 
Boo is an adorable bath melt, that you pop under running water to create a warming mimosa and ginger bubble bath. I've never used a bath melt before but I couldn't resist this one, I'm sure he's going to leave my skin silky smooth! 

That is everything I picked up, if you are a regular lush user you will know they also have the Sparkly pumpkin that they have had for the past few years. As much as I love the scent of this bubble bar the glitter is just abit to much for me and I'm far too lazy to clean the bath out after wards, but it is defiantly worth a try if you haven't used it before. 

Lush also have some lovely Halloween Gift sets that come with lots of these products in, that will make perfect gifts. 

Which one is your favourite? Have you picked up anything from the new collection? 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

6 comments

  1. Got to love Lush ! I am loving the ghost one. I think I need to pay a visit to their store soon also I am rather impatient of their Xmas edition :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until all there Christmas products come out, I just want them all! Xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't picked any of these up, but I've definitely got my eyes on a few! I love the little Jack-o-Lantern, and the ghost. I'm also probably going to end up with the sparkly pumpkin, I just can't resist! Plus I haven't had that cleaning-glitter-out-of-the-tub experience, so I haven't been ruined to it yet ;)

    Enjoy your baths!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, the glittery pumpkin is great I'm just lazy haha. They all just smell so good it's hard to resist any, let me no if you pick any up xx

      Delete