Things that have made me smile | week 58

Ive been pretty quite on my blog the past couple weeks, I have been off work and just wanted to take some time out for myself and to spend some time with my friends and family. Sadly my summer off is coming to end after today, setting that alarm for 6.30 in the morning is going to be a heart breaker. I'm looking forward to catching up with my work friends and being jealous of my boss's just got back from holiday tan. It feels like my holiday was a life time ago now. Never the less I've had a lovely week again and wanted to get back into the swing of sharing a few of the things that have made me smile this week with you. 
  1. Having a games and take away night with friends and family (there may have also been a couple of glasses of wine) I always get very competitive and love to win! 
  2. Spending the bank holiday in the sun having a picnic, I think the will be the last of the sun we see in a while but I do love Autumn anyway.
  3. Having a stay and home under the blankets movie day. I haven't had a movie day for a while as we usually like to make the most of the weekends and go out and do something but this Saturday I just rained all day so we shut the curtains, turned on the fairy lights grabbed some snacks and blankets and had a cosy movie day in! 
  4. Catching up with friends (more wine may have been involved) you can't beat a girls night with your friends and a couple (maybe more) glasses of wine. Joined by my fiancé at the end of the night because someones got to walk me home.
  5. Going bowling. Bowling is always a fun night, even tho I usually lose (which I did) it just nice to have a laugh, get a little competitive and a throw a ball at some skittles! 
I hope you have all had a lovely summer and have lots of things that have made you smile. 

Let me know one thing that has made you smile this week in the comments. 


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

1 comment

  1. Aw! It sounds like you had some amazing and perfect experiences this week! A take away and board game night sounds phenomenal! As does catching up with friends (though not just because of the wine ;) ). And who doesn't like having a movie day? You've definitely made the most of your last week off from work :) I hope, despite work, you can have just as many nice moments this weel :)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete