It's come to that time again where I reminisce over the past week and pick out some of the things that have put a smile on my face. There not always amazing things but they still put a smile on my face and I think it's so important to remember the good things even if we feel like we've had the worst week ever! Here's what's made me smile this week. . .
- Going back to work and having a catch up with my friends after having 6 weeks off.
- Receiving my first autumnal clothing order from boohoo, they have some gorgeous, simple every day dresses and play suits.
- Having a little lunch date with my fiancé at the pub then escaping the rain at a quirky little cafe, slumping on a sofa and sipping on hot chocolate and marshmallows.
- Exchanging the hot chocolate for wine and having a Saturday night in watching X factor, who needs to go out with X factor is back on the telly box?
- Receiving some free making from the Younique makeup I sell, I opted for a deep purple eye shadow, a nude lip liner and an amazing new face mask!
I would love to know what has put a smile on your face this week, even it is just having a cup of coffee in peace! Leave me a comment.