Barry m | super natural eye shadow palette

Barry M are one of the first makeup brands I started using and I still love and use them now. Their nail varnishes are my favourite but I'm begining to get quite the collection of their palettes without even realising (oops). The super natural eye shadow palette is a super drug exclusive, the gorgeous autumnal packaging  caught my eye when I was looking at the nail varnishes at the Barry m stand. I pulled out the tester and instantly fell in love with the shades. The palette has similar shades to the naked 3 palette, which I also love, and would make a great more affordable dupe. 
'A Collection of neutral matte and shimmery metallic eyeshadows in 8 supernatural shades; from pale nude to rose gold. All with a highly pigmented, rich, velvety formula.' It is so easy to create day and night time looks with the soft pinks for day and the brighter and darker shades for night. I love the shimmery orange/rose gold shade in the middle, just that shade all over the lid would look gorgeous for a simple Autumn look. 

At just £6.49 this palette is really affordable and a great addition to your makeup collection. 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

No comments