september favourites


September is one of those In-between months that I'm not really a huge fan of, the weather is all over the place and I'm just waiting for Autumn to arrive. It is however the month that I start to switch up a lot of my products ready for the new seasons. 
                           
September favourites | 

Younique mineral pigment powders | £10 each or 4 for £35 
I love experimenting with eyeshadow shades and creating new looks, this month I changed the bright vibrant summer colours for the toned down Autumn shades. The Mineral pigment powders are so easy to apply and blend together beautifully. The shades I've used the most are Heartbroken, Beautiful, Giddy, Glamorous, Provoked and Gorgeous. They are all perfect for smokey eyes and there's a couple of bad shades in there for so,e stand out looks. 

Now the cooler weather is starting to creep up on us a bath is a regular thing for me. I love coming in from the cold, running a hot bubble bath and dropping in a lush bath bomb. Lush bring out the best bath bombs in Autumn and winter, I loved trying out some of their new Autumn and Halloween collection this month, you can see my lush Autumn and Halloween haul Here.

Lipgloss isn't something that I usually wear, they are normally quite sticky and the colour doesn't show up much. These lipgloss's are perfect, there not sticky at all and each shade shows up on the lips. The shade I've been reaching for the most this month is Livid, it's a brown, golden shade with a little hint glitter, the perfect Autumn shade! It looks absolutely gorgeous with a smokey eye. 

Barry M's molten metal range is one of my favourites, the shades are so pretty and give a really nice shine effect. I've been wearing bronze bae on my nails every day in September, the bronze is the perfect Autumn shade and the glitter gives it that little bit of glamour. 

This is the first time I had tried a detoxifying mask and my skin has improved so much. I really have to step up my skin care game when the weather gets cooler as my skin gets drier and I tend to have more breakouts. This mask is amazing, you only need a small amount and it does wonders. It tingles and bubbles up on your skin, which is quite fun to watch, and gets right into your pores to really clear your skin and improve its appearance and helps to brighten it. 

Fedora hats and ankle boots | 
Bad hair days have been so much easier to cover up this month, not only do fedora hats look great but they perfect for covering up messy hair! I love pairing mine with a simple dress, tights and some little Autumn boots. 

That is everything I have been loving this month, I can't wait for October it's my favourite month, it's mine and my fiancé's birthday month, our anniversary and Halloween! What have you been loving this month? 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

1 comment

  1. Nice!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete