Things that have made me smile | week 64

Bath bomb | Lord of Misrule
Things that have made me smile | 
  1. Towards the end of this week I got a cold and was very run down so finishing work at 5 o'clock on Friday, going home, getting a takeaway and passing out in the sofa was a huge highlight for me! There's nothing better than resting and not having to get up for work the next day when your not feeling well. 
  2. I started to feel better by the Saturday, so we headed of for some lovely afternoon tea at our local m&s cafe. There's just something about cute little sandwiches that make me smile. 
  3. Sipping on a toffe apple hot chocolate in Costa. If you haven't tried one, you need to stop what you are doing and go and get one! They are amazing! 
  4. Going to hull fair, this has become quite the yearly tradition for me, my fiancé and my sister. We go every year and every year it rains! But that never spoils our fun, we go on a few rides (I'm a wuss when it comes to rides) played games and ate some delisious food. 
  5. Being with my fiancé for 5 years! Today marks our 5 year anniversary of being today, a lot has changed since then but we're still just as happy. We celebrated with a small gift for each other, coffee and crumpets in bed a day chilled in front of the telly, perfect! 
I hope you have all had a lovely week and have a great week ahead of you. I'm counting down the days of this week as when 3 o'clock Friday hits me and my fiancé have 10 days of together and both of our birthdays to celebrate! 



Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

No comments