Things that have made me smile | week 65

Bath bomb | Pumpkin
Things that have made me smile | 
  1. Finishing work for a week, I have to work the odd day mid week but not setting an alarm for a Monday is pretty bliss.
  2. Going out for a delicious meal for my fiancé's birthday.
  3. Having friends and family over for a few drinks and a takeaway, I love a good catchup.
  4. Surprising my fiancé with jake bugg tickets for his birthday, obviously I get to go to so that makes it even more exciting. 
  5. Having the laziest Sunday in a long time, I'm talking pj's, junk food, naps and films. 
I hope you have all got something that made you smile this week. 


Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

2 comments

  1. I had such a busy sunday today! I leave for home for a week next sunday after crazy amounts of Uni work. I cant wait to rest up!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds lovely to be having a week at home, enjoy your rest xx

      Delete