Zoella on my travels backpack

Zoella was a huge inspiration to my blog, I love her content and all her beauty products so when she revealed her lifestyle range I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of it. The on my travels back pack is a gorgeous light matte grey colour with a pastle dusky orange shade on the inside. The bag is quite large, perfect for fitting in everything you need when your on your travels. I use mine for work and it's fits in my lunch, umbrella, purse, beauty products and room for much more. It fastens with a cute draw string tie that matches the bag colour. With ajustable straps it will be the perfect fit on everyone.
In this set you also get three other products from the Zoella lifestyle range, the Key to inspirationWrite on point pencil collection and the travel mug.

The key to inspiration is a cute little rose gold key ring with the word inspire in a gorgeous pastle pink colour. A lovely daily reminded to keep you and others inspired everyday. 
Write on point pencil collection in a set of 5 ombré peach pencils each edorned with a different sign off. 
The travel mug is every bloggers dream, marble patterned with rose gold writing, it's super cute and has a lovely quote - 'topped with cream and sprinkles'. This will be perfect to hold my hot coffee on my early morning bus journey to work. 
The On my travels back pack set is normally £50 but is currently the star gift at boots for £26 until the 21st of October! You'll have to pick quick to get this amazing offer! 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

1 comment