Autumn look book

Burgundy high waisted tie front trousers | new look | £24.99
Printed shirt with cuff links | Zara | £9.99
Boots | primark | £7
Petite blue pinstripe belted trousers | new look | £22.99
Similar purple strip long sleeved turtle neck top | new look | £12.99
Boots | primark | £7
Petite black tartan check long sleeved shirt | new look | £14.99
Black Pinafore dress | new look | £14.99
Boots | primark | £19.99
Similar sleeveless jumpsuit | H&M | £12.99
Black crop top | primark | £4
Similar black boots | new look | £27.99

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

2 comments

  1. I love that black dress and checked shirt combo! I need to go into New Look to see what I can find :)

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are so cute! And they're great for fall, the colours are so warm and the fabrics look cozy, too :) I really love the first outfit, I love that it can be casual and work-appropriate, too.

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete