November is here. . .

Halloween has gone and the dark nights are drawing in, November has arrived and so have the warm fluffy blankets and hot chocolates. I'm not quite sure how we have reached November all ready but I'm pretty excited for things to start turning a little bit festive. 

November comes with a chill in the air, it's time to start layering on the clothes and never leaving the house without your coat. I love spending time outdoors as the last of the leaves begin to fall, exploring new places before shaking of the cold and snuggling under a cosy blanket with the biggest of all the hot chocolates. November is the start of the great tv shows and movies, who's ready for I'm a celebrity?, making staying in on the evenings even better! 

I'm excited for Christmas to slowly begin but let's not forget the fireworks first, pretty lights, jacket potatoes and family time make a pretty great evening. What have you got planned for November? 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

1 comment