November makeup bag

November is one of those between months that doesn't have much going on but I love it. With bonfire night gone I can begin to get festive. Most people say it's to early but the Christmas movie channels are on and the Christmas home wear is slowly starting to appear in my house. The dark cosy nights have begun and all the Autumn leaves have fallen and my makeup bag now fully reflects those gorgeous shades. 

During the colder months my skin begins to get dry and always needs extra moisture. This BB cream is perfect, it gives an even all over full coverage and is full of moisturiser! It still gives the same coverage as a foundation but is so much lighter on the skin a great alternative to a heavy foundation. 

The moodstruck mineral powder goes perfectly with the BB cream, it's the first powder concealer I have tried and I love it. It's gives amazing coverage and soaks up any excess oil you might have. Although I need the moisturiser from the BB cream I don't want to look shinny or oily, brushing a light layer of this gives a slightly matte finish and covers up any unwanted spots and blemishes. 

This is always in and out of my daily makeup bag but being pale I need a warm natural looking bronzer to give me a little bit of colour in the cold months. The benefit hoola bronzer suits pretty much all skin tones and gives a lovely wash of matte bronzer to the cheeks. 

I love wearing neutral, soft brown shades on my eyes for a more natural look. The naked palette and the naked 2 palette have the perfect brown shades in the them to create many soft smokey eye looks. I like to create darker and light looks for different occasions and times of day.

MAC lipsticks are most girls favourite lipsticks, mine included, the luxury black packaging and the soft formulas are enough to get you going back for more. The Brown and nude shades are what I'll be wearing this November to finish of my soft, neutral look. Brave, Verve and Velvet teddy are three of my favourite nude shades to wear. 

What's in your November makeup bag? 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

No comments