Things that have made me smile | week 67

Bath bomb | Northern lights
Things that have made me smile | 
  1. A usually dull Monday was cheered up by it being my birthday! Although I was at work I still had a lovely day, it started of by opening gifts at work, I have a very generous boss/friend! We also had a little party at work too as it was Halloween as well. I then came home to lots of presents and cards from my fiancé, friends and family and a huge chocolate cake! I ended the day going out for tea and having a relaxing bath! The best part is now I can finally sing, I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22! 
  2. Having a late Halloween/bonfire party with my fiance's family. We all dressed up a little bit, had a few drinks and watched some fireworks. It always nice catching up with family and we don't get to see my fiancé's sister as much as we would like to so it's always lovely when she can come for the weekend. 
  3. My fiancé had to work this Saturday so I spent the day with my mum. We popped in to town, went for some lunch then did a little Christmas shopping. We then joined my partner in the warmth of our home for a nice hot coffee and some birthday cake. 
  4. Of course bonfire night was going to be on this list. I love wrapping up warm sitting by a big fire, eating jacket potatoes and watching the fireworks light up the sky. 
  5. I use to go to my mums most Sundays for a Sunday roast but I haven't been for a while so going there for that was lovely. I love not having to cook and nothing beats a mums home cooked meal. 
I hope you have all had a lovely week and all have something to smile about. 


Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

2 comments

  1. I picked this bb up on Friday - its sooo nice! xXx


    www.jessicabkennedy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are amazing arnt they, I had such a relaxing bath with this in xx

    ReplyDelete