Things that have made me smile | week 68

Things that have made me smile |
  1. It's been a busy, long, tiring week but also a pretty good one! The first thing that has made me smile this week is having my first festive costa drink. I went for a ginger bread latte as they are my favourite and I couldn't have got through the meeting without it. Costa have brought out so many festive drinks this year, I won't to try them all! 
  2. Starting my Christmas shopping! I love buying Christmas presents and wrapping them but I also just love when it is all done. I started getting a few bits this week and can't wait to get it all done. 
  3. Receiving my first advent calendar. I opted for a beauty advent calendar this year and my feel unique one arrived this week, it only has 12 days in it so I also ordered the Tanya burr advent calendar too which also had 12 days so I can alternate between them to make it last for 24 days. I can't wait to start counting down the days to Christmas with a new beauty treat everyday. 
  4. Booking a random weekend trip to London. We just went for the day and spent it walking around going in and out of shops, visiting the Christmas market and going for lunch. It was a lovely festive day and just what we needed after a busy week. 
  5. Having a cosy Sunday, I woke up to a coffee in bed and had a lush bubble bath to start my cosy day. We then spent the day watching a movies and relaxing. 
I hope you have all had a lovely week, let me know what has made you smile in the comments below. 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

No comments