Things that have made me smile | week 69

Bath bomb | Shoot for the stars
Things that have made me smile | 
  1. This week I started to get a little festive, don't worry I don't have my tree up yet, it's still a little early for that. But I did make a few festive purchases, I picked up some Christmas pj's, slippers and some festive bedding.
  2. I love decorating my home for Christmas It always puts a smile on my face. I started adding a few Christmas touches this week. I put the festive bedding on my bed, got out some festive candles and added a few fairy lights around the house. 
  3. Going out for lunch and our local m&s cafe. We usually have the afternoon tea for two which is delicious but we were much more hungry this time so we went for the turkey and stuffing pie with mash. It was so tasty and got us feeling even more festive. 
  4. Having a cosy Saturday night in, we had snacks, wine and movies on. We turned of all the lights, lit candles, turned on the fairy lights and but the electric fire on. It was so cosy and much warming than being outside.
  5. Actually having a pj day. I use to spend most Sunday's in my pjs but now I usually have a few things to do but this week I just spent the day in my new festive pj's and slippers. They were so cosy and just what I needed. 
I hope you've all had a lovely week. 


Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

No comments