Things that have made me smile | week 70

Bubble bar | Jester
Things that have made me smile | 
  1. After a long, busy week at work having a cup coffee in bed on a Saturday morning was just what I needed. I loved not having to set my alarm this week and just being able to set in bed whilst sipping a hot cup of coffee. 
  2. Doing some Christmas shopping, strolling around the Christmas market and seeing the lights being turned on in my local town. I love Christmas markets and seeing all the Christmas lights. 
  3. Treating myself to some new winter boots and a cosy jumper, there's nothing better than being cosy and warm in a soft new jumper.
  4. Purchasing a some pretty new nails varnishes and makeup bits.
  5. Putting up my Christmas tree! I just couldn't wait any longer my home is now full of lots of pretty lights and looks very festive and cosy. 
I hope you have all had a lovely week, have you out your tree up yet? 


Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

2 comments

  1. There's nothing better than a lazy Saturday morning with a hot drink. Haven't got the tree up yet but, will defo be doing that later this week. Lovely post.

    Hannah | JustMyCouture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is a nice series, I'm sure it makes you feel more grateful and makes you happy! :) One of the things that made me smile today was my cat wanting to cuddle with me. We put our tree up and I'm so in love with it, there's just something about the atmosphere that the Christmas tree in the living room creates. <3

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete