Winter coat

There's no  denying that the temperature has dropped and winter is arriving. The first thing on my wish list in winter is a new coat. I like them plain and simple so they go with everything, something I can wear throughout the whole of winter.
This year I opted for a classic camel coat. Thick, warm flattering and of course with a huge hood to keep the rain away. There's something about the classic camel colour it just looks really classy and makes any outfit sophisticated. I was lucky enough to be treated to this gorgeous coat by my fiancé in my birthday. It is from Miss selfidge, a shop I don't go in to that often as there isn't one in my local town, but I'm glad I did when I was in the search for a new winter coat.
It's a traditional fit with gorgeous fasten detailing. It fastens half way down so it still gives your legs freedom to move. I sized up when purchasing this coat as I love wearing thick cosy jumpers in the winter. It fits perfectly over knit wear and as you can see the camel colour goes lovely with a festive tartan scarf.
I wore a khaki skirt from New look and a soft cosy knitted jumper jumper from matalan. This knitted jumper is also camel so I broke up the colour with this tartan scarf from primark. My winter wardrobe  is usually full of plain dark or grey colours. This khaki skirt adds a little colour to my winter wardrobe and also looks a little festive. 

What kind of coat are you rocking this winter? 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

1 comment

  1. That coat looks gorgeous on you! I'm defo going to opt for a coat with a fur hood this winter.

    Hannah | JustMyCouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete