Blogmas day 1 | Advent Calendars

One of the best parts of the lead up to Christmas is advent calendars. I love the chocolate ones, (which I also have one of) but their is something a little more exciting and special about a beauty advent calendars. In case your not familiar with a beauty advent calendars they are just the same as a chocolate one except behind each door there is a beauty product instead of chocolate, which in my case is a lot more long lasting. 
This is the first year I have bought a beauty advent calendar and there is so many to choose from but they can get a little pricey. After many hours of looking at so many different ones I went for the Feel unique advent calendar. It is one of the cheaper ones at £30. Feel unique provide a mixture of brands so it's a perfect pre Christmas treat and a great way to try products you might not have otherwise tried. It has a mixture of makeup, skincare and hair products products so you get a great mixture of things to try. You can pick up this calendar from the Feel unique website. There you can also see what  products are inside the calendar so you can check there is something you will like.
As it is only a 12 day advent calendar I wanted something to open everyday, so I bought another 12 day advent calendar so I can alternate the calendars each day and have a door to open everyday. For my second calendar I chose the Tanya Burr advent calendar. It contains 12 limited edition beauty products including nail varnishes from her beauty range. They are all Christmassy themed and you can have a peek at what is inside on the Superdrug website where it is on offer for just £15. 
I am so excited to open these and will be sharing the contents everyday on my Instagram. Head there if you would like to see what is behind each door.

What advent calendars have you got this year? 
MERRCHRISTMAS 
DANIELLE 
X

No comments