Blogmas day 12 | festive makeup look

When December comes around I love to rock a red lip all month. I love to wear it with a pretty gold smokey eye to make the lip colour really stand out. Here is the makeup look I have been wearing most of December and will continue to wear. 
Base | 

A primer is always needed, especially when I'm wearing a full face of makeup, it just keeps ,y makeup in place for so much longer. The touch mineral liquid foundation starts as a liquid but drys and sets with a powder finish. The coverage is amazing! It just covers all my flaws and dark circles but it feels so light on my ski, like I'm wearing nothing. I use the benefit concealer to cover my dark circles and the mineral concealer to set all the base in place and cover any missed blemishes. 
Cheeks | 

The MAC st one cream is a much loved item that I have fallen back in love with. I just apply a small amount to the tops of my cheek bones and rub it in. This gives a gorgeous natural glow. I then contour my cheeks, nose and forehead using benefits hola bronzer,this is perfect for all skin tones. I just added a little bit of colour to my cheeks using benefits rockature and highlighting other areas of my face with the sleek palette.

Eyes and brows | 

I love a smokey eye but because it's the festive season. I like to add a little sparkle. I start my eye makeup look using the shade cooper from the naked 2 palette all over my lid and add little bit of snake it in the outer corner and crease. To give my lashes lots of volume and length I use my all time favourite mascara, Maybeline lash sensational. My brows are simple I just comb through them and fill in any gaps using the maybelline brow pencil. 

Lips | 

I couldn't finish of a festive makeup look without a red lip. I just apply MAC shade ruby woo on my top and bottom lip, smudge together and my makeup is complete. 

Do you have a classic festive makeup look? 

MERRCHRISTMAS 
DANIELLE 
X

No comments