Blogmas day 21 | gingerbread chocolate milkshake

Festive drinks are always my fave, always full of favour. Most festive drinks are hot so when I came across these cold gingerbread, chocolate milkshakes I just had to try them. They are absolutely delicious and are perfect for parties and all the family as there's no alcohol involved. 

You will need | 

  • 3 cups hot chocolates, cooled.
  • 3 scoops vanilla ice cream 
  • 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 tsp ground ginger
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 
  • Optional: cream and toppings (I would defiantly recommend so delicious
Let's do this! 

  1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined.
  2. Pour into cups, I used this really cute glass shapped like a milk bottle.
  3. Top with your toppings, pop in a straw and serve immediately.
Enjoy! 


MERRY CHRISTMAS 
DANIELLE X

No comments