Festive drinks are always my fave, always full of favour. Most festive drinks are hot so when I came across these cold gingerbread, chocolate milkshakes I just had to try them. They are absolutely delicious and are perfect for parties and all the family as there's no alcohol involved.
You will need |
- 3 cups hot chocolates, cooled.
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Optional: cream and toppings (I would defiantly recommend so delicious
Let's do this!
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour into cups, I used this really cute glass shapped like a milk bottle.
- Top with your toppings, pop in a straw and serve immediately.