Blogmas day 6 | winter morning routine

In the week my morning routine is so quick and easy as I rush out the door to head to work. At the weekend I like to spend a little more time getting up and getting ready for the day. 

The best thing about getting up on a weekend is not having to set an alarm. I usually wakeup around 8.30 and 9.30 then I lounge around scrolling through social media and drinking coffee in bed.

When I can drag myself from the warmth and comfort of my bed I go to wash my face and brush my teeth. I love the Liz Earle cleanse and polish it gives my skin a deep clean removing any dirt that is there. 
When I'm in no rush to get ready I like to do a face mask. The Younique, detoxifying mask has been my go to face mass. This bamboo charcoal mask soaks up toxins and impurities and gently exfoliates with a foaming and tingling sensation. You only need to leave this mask on for 5 minutes for it to work its magic so it's the perfect morning face mask.

To finish my skin care I will tone and moisturise with the Liz Earle toner and moisturiser.
When I have time I love to have a morning bath. A lush bath bomb is always the perfect bath companion. The Shoot for the stars bath bomb is one of my favourites as the star oils melt and are super nourishing for the skin.
Body butter is the perfect way to end a relaxing bath. The Zoella double creme body cream leaves the skin feeling super soft and smelling amazing.

I then pick out my outfit for the day, you can see one of my go to winter outfits here. I then make my bed, light a candle, make another coffee and do my hair and makeup for the day. Once ready we start our day, we usually go for lunch then a little shopping.

What do you like to do on a weekend? 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

No comments