I love Terry's chocolate oranges, I currently have 3 in my cupboard ready to be demolished! When I spotted a recipe for terms chocolate orange cookies I just couldn't resist. They tastes so delicious and chocolaty, perfect with a hot chocolate or glass of milk whilst watching a Christmas movie.
You will need |
- 125g butter
- 100g granulated sugar
- 100g light brown sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g cocoa powder
- 175g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- zest of half a medium orange
- 250g Terry's chocolate orange
1. Preheat the oven to 190oc and grease two baking trays.
2. Mix together the butter and sugar until light a fluffy.
3. Mix together the egg, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until you form a thick dough.
4. Chop the Terry's chocolate orange pieces up and mix them into your dough along with the orange zest.
5. Spoon the mixture, evenly spread out. You can use an ice cream scoop for even sized portions.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
7. Leave to cool and enjoy!
Let me know if you make these delicious cookies!