Avon far away perfume

Avon has been around for years and is a much loved catalogue in my family. I always remember my mum sitting with a cup of coffee indulging in the beauty products and writing down her order. As I've got older, I myself have also made many purchases but for as long as I can remember my mum has always gifted me my favourite, much loved, perfume Far away. It has become a bit of a tradition, one that I very much look forward too. 

The bottle is a simple circle shape with the detail being in the black and pink lid and the sleek black tassel that rests on the elegant bottle. The scent is one that I will never get enough of. It is floral with Amber and musk scents to make it a little less sweet but very pretty and elegant. 

This scent is perfect for pretty much any aged girl/women and is a perfect scent to start of your perfect collection. If you can't get your hand on a catalogue you can now order online and get it delivered start to your door. But I'm sure if you asked about you will find a local Avon rep and support a small local business. You can order it Here, and it is currently on sale from £13 to just £5!! 

Do you have a signature scent that you always repurchase? 

Danielle x

No comments