MAC Caitlyn Jenner

This month MAC have teamed up with the inspiring Caitlyn Jenner to give us a gorgeous range of luxury makeup.

'Caitlyn Jenner's collection continues her mission of sharing her transition with the works, championing All Ages, All Races and All Sexes. Elegant, classic shades for lips, eyes and checks are beautifully suited for those who embrace life in whatever form they choose.' 

MAC's usual matte black packaging has been given a gorgeous gold upgrade. The packaging is so pretty and makes the products feel even more special. From the collection I picked up a lipstick, eyeshadow and powder. 

There are three shades of lipstick all having a creme sheen finish and one shade is an online exclusive. I picked up the shade Rock it! A gorgeous midtone beige perfect for a soft day time look or to team with a bold eye look to Rick the evening. 

MAC eyeshadow was a first for me and after trying it out I can safely say it will be the first of many. It is highly pigmented, applies lovely and blends like a dream. There are three shades available in the Caitlyn Jenner collection each with a veluxe pearl or velvet finish. I choose the shade Worthy, a gorgeous deep purple shade that goes perfectly with my green eyes. 

The final product I added to my basket was the Mineralised skin finish natural powder. I've been aft a new powder for a while and I just couldn't resist it in this packaging. There is only one shade in this collection called compassion, a cool brown shade which suites a lot of skin tones. This powder gives a satin finish and can be used to contour, set foundation and top up makeup throughout the day. I use it to set my foundation and keep my oily skin at bay throughout the day. 
Will you be picking up any products from the collection? 

Danielle x

No comments