The perfect jeans


I hate jeans! I know that's a pretty strange thing to hate and a strange way to stat this post considering it's titled 'the perfect jeans'. I just find them uncomfortable and struggle to spend a full day in them and much prefer legging or trousers (or pj's but I can't get away with wearing them outside the house otherwise I would).
I've seen a lot of shops selling the 'mom' style slouchy jeans and was easily tempted by the comfortable, causal look. I picked up this pair from New look for £24.99 which is a great price for a good quality pair of jeans.

They are high rise and rest just bellow the belly button, which I usually find quite uncomfortable but as these are not skinny jeans they don't dig in and you can actually eat and breath when sitting in them. Although they are not skinny fit they still give your body shape. I love the baggy look and the rips give it that little bit of edge, to continue with the comfy vibes I styled them with a vibrant orange/yellow Slogan sweatshirt. To give it a bit of class I worse a classic pair of black boots with a slight heel, which is perfect for me as I'm pretty short. I love these jeans and will be sitting comfortably in them throughout most of January.


What is your favourite style of jeans? 

Danielle x 

No comments