Things that have made me smile | week 76

Bubble bar | The comforter
Things that have made me smile |

The festivities are over a new year has begun, it's time to put down the junk food and get back to reality. I'm now back at work and back into the swing of the daily household chores but I've really tried to start the year of on a positive note, so here is what has made me smile this week.

  1. Ordering a couple of tops from new look, one of which was an absolute bargain at £3 and the other will be featured on a post this week.
  2. Having my fiancé cook all of the meals this week. It's been lovely to come home from a late shift and have my tea cooked and ready for me.
  3. Purchasing a unicorn onesie, it's super soft and super cute perfect for the chilly evenings and movie weekends.
  4. Starting a new series on Netflix, although it's an old programme it's new to me. Gilmore girls is great and I'm excited to have something to watch on the chilly evenings.
  5. Having a chilled stay at home Saturday in said inside watching said to series hiding from the cold.
I hope you've all had a fantastic first week of the year.

Danielle x

No comments