This week is two weeks rolled into one, and last weekend was such a lovely chilled out weekend I felt super relaxed. I've had a pretty good week and anther great weekend full of things that have made me smile.
- We don't normally so much for Valentine's Day but on Tuesday my lovely finance surprised me with some gorgeous roses and chocolates from bloom & wild.
- Having some drinks and staying over at my mums house. Since my partner was nights this weekend me and my sister had a girly night in and a few too many wines were consumed.
- Having a lush bath, this one is a little strange but since moving out I don't have a bath any more so having one with a lush bath bomb was a little treat and super relaxing.
- Going away for the weekend (last weekend). As a little treat me and my fiancé booked a night away at a gorgeous little hotel with a jacuzzi bath and the comfiest bed.
- Having the most amazing hotel. I had a huge crab and an amazing pudding. All of the meals were delicious and of course I had to try a cocktail or two.
What have you been up to this week?