Birch box | February

I love to get my little box of beauty treats every month and I feel like Birch box have really stepped up their game with this months box. The products are all so amazing! And there's two full size products, all for £12.99 including P+P.

What's in the box? 

  1. First up is a spectrum collection, Marbleous C06 Tulip eye contour brush. This is the first full size product and usually retails at £5.99. I love this collection of makeup brushes, In Fact I have the set of face and eye brushes and use them every single day, they are so soft and amazing quality and also look great in Instagram pictures, which lets face it is always a bonus. 
  2. Pop beauty, bright up your life eyeshadow trio champagne mocha. I've had one of these palettes  in a birch box before and I was so excited to see one again. They arn't the longest lasting products but they are really pretty and blend lovely. It comes with three pretty shades, a light pink shimmery shade, a purple champagne shade and a deep berry shade. Worn together they create a beautiful smokey eye look. 
  3. Beaver professional, daily moisture conditioning spray. I've been trying to get my hair in really good condition at the moment so this product came at the perfect time. It smells incredible and is great for detangling and de-frizzing which is exactly what my hair needs. 
  4. Next up is sebamed, clear face care gel. This is used to help get rid of those pesky spots without drying your skin out. Fortunately for me I haven't had a breakout since receiving this but you can guarantee one is on the horizon, so I will defiantly be reaching for this when it arrives. 
  5. Last but not least is the second full size product. Keeome, hydration mask therapy, usually £29 for a pack of 6. I've been sat with this mask on whilst writing this as you have to leave it on for 25 minutes, great for long pamper sessions. OMG my skin feels so hydrated, like I've just drank a gallon of water. This is perfect if you suffer from dry skin. 
I've been so impressed with this months Birchbox and my favourites are the eyeshadow brush and this face mask.

What do you think to this months box? 
Danielle x 

No comments