Clinique, crayola chubby stick

How cute and nostalgic are the Clinique crayons chubby stick? The packaging is the cutest thing I just love how they have been designed to look just like everyone's favourite crayons. It just shows how we've gone from colouring outside the lines to perfect out makeup looks. This one is defiantly one for the makeup bag and not for your pencil case. They came in eight pretty shades ranging from nudes-pinks-purples//Browns. Although I love a matte lip these tinted balms are super nourishing and give a super pretty splash of colour, the darker shades are more intense. 

The link shades are perfect for the up coming spring months (that were all desperately waiting for). I keep mine in my work bag as its great for keeping my lips moisturised and giving my simple makeup look a pop of colour beaches let's face it no one can be bothered creating a fancy makeup look at half 6 in the morning, all I can think about is where my next coffee is coming from. 

You can grab these quirky, gun products from any Clinique counter or Online for £17.50 each, you'll have to be quick though as they are limited edition. 

Will you be licking up any of the shades?

Danielle x 

No comments