Pretty pastle shades | OOTD

March is upon us (not sure how but we won't go into that) and I'm sooooo ready to ditch that winter coat, as pretty as it is I want a little sunshine. I love all the Spring pastel shades and not having to put on a thousand layers just to leave the house. We're getting there but we're not quite there yet, but this tesco blush pink jacket is perfect to just throw on over any Spring outfit. It's warm but not to warm that you want to rip it of the minute you step in the sun. The colour is a prefect Spring pink and lightens up any outfit.
A dress is the perfect transitional piece, you can team it with tights when there's still a chill in the air or wear it without when the sun shinning (and you've managed to shave your legs after the winter). I love the colour of this Zara stripped pastel blue dress, and the difference of length from the front to the back, perfect for short girls like me.
My pretty Palm tree cross body bag just shouts out summer, I mean it has a frikin palm tree on it if that doesn't say summer I don't know what does! It ties this outfit together perfectly and fits in with the pastel theme I seem to have going on. 
I feel in love with these Black bug ankle boots the moment I saw them, in fact at first I didn't even realise they had bugs on them I just loved the sliver detailing. The small heel gives me that little bit of height I so desperately need but they are so comfortable I can walk all day in them.
Have you started transitioning into spring yet? 

Danielle x 

No comments