Things that have made me smile | week 81

It's been a busy old week again, full of work, fun and laughter. We've had a couple of sunny days and the daffodils are popping up everywhere, Spring is creeping up on us but were not quiet there yet. I love seeing the flowers everywhere they always put a little smile on my face. 

Other things that have made me smile . . .

1// Going to Aqua Zumba fitness class, I know I know I start a diet every Monday and never stick to it but I'm holding throwing in a little exercise will help keep that Monday motivation. The class is actually pretty fun too, silly moves that no one can see you mess up (believe me I mess up a lot) because your under the water. 

2// Pub quiz, this is the second time we've been now and our knowledge has not improved, we came last but we had fun getting to last place, and so,e points are better than none right? 

3// Doing a little shopping, I bought Ed Sheeran's new albums on vinyl and can we just all take a minute to appreciate how amazing it is!! There's not a single song on there that I don't LOVE! 

4// Having a Saturday date night in (cheesy I know) we cooked food, drank wine (obvs) and watched a movie with popcorn, PERFECT. And all in the comfort on my pj's! 

5// Having a very slow Sunday, it's all about the lay ins, coffee and food.

I hope you all have a lovely week.

Danielle x

1 comment

  1. I really want to try Aqua Zumba, it looks like so much fun whilst also getting a workout! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete