Too faced sweet peach glow

The makeup addiction seems to be becoming very real atm, all the new releases keep coming and every single time I get sucked in (it doesn't take a lot) but the sweet peach scent from too faced has completely stolen my heart. It started with the sweet peach eyeshadow palette (Post here) and has now continued to the Sweet peach glow palette. I mean come on it's so pretty and that scent! // I'm that crazy person always sniffing her makeup palette. //
Too faced certainly didn't skimp on the packaging, it has the same super cute peach packaging as the eyeshadow palette but it's the inside they really went to town with. The highlight and bronzer are covered in the cutest little peaches and the pretty, pink blush has a large peach with the sweet peach logo. So girly, and pretty.
I have to admit when swatched on the fingers the products show up very pigmented but when applied onto the face with a brush it isn't as pigmented but you can easily build it up making it easy to have a toned downed look or full on glazed doughnut // can you ever really have too much highlight? // the bronzer and and the blush are more for us pale beauties as they are on the lighter side but the highlight will have any skin shade sparkling. It's really pretty and will look gorgeous when that sun we've all been missing finally makes an appearance. The blush is a soft pink that gives a little hint of colour, I just lightly apply it to the apple of my cheeks and I'm all good to go. I'm always looking for that sun kissed glow, a light dusting of the bronzer and I've been been on holiday for a week. // I wish I just burn in the sun // but it does give a lovely natural sun kissed glow. 
If you have lighter toned skin I would defiantly recommend this palette, it brightens the face beautifully but looks so natural. I would still give it a go if you have darker skin but it may take a little experimenting. // If you do try it let me know how you get on. // 

Do you have the peach bug yet? 

Danielle x 

No comments